Do you consider yourself a loving, caring person? Do you enjoy the feeling that you get when you know that you are helping others? Do you want to give more meaning to your life? Have you ever thought about being a Caregiver? We feel that our caregivers are the HEART and SOUL of our business. We here at Home Instead Senior Care are always actively searching to recruit new people to join us.
We are offering caregiver positions to interested individuals who have the passion in themselves to really make a difference in someone's life. We provide quality care and assistance to seniors so they can remain in their homes for as long as they are able. If you think you would be interested in joining our team, please don't hesitate - we want to hear from you today!
DUTIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Incidental Transportation
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- PPD (TB) test results
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check and drug screen
- FBI check if resident of PA less than 2 years
- Flexible Shifts
- Competitive Salary
- Recognition and Rewards
- Ongoing Training
- Caregiver Referral Bonuses
- 24-Hour Support
- $200 Discretionary Signing Bonus after 60 days of active employment with a minimum of 120 hours of work and a satisfactory job performance.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.