To continue the great momentum in growing our Global Trade Finance business we are seeking a well-rounded Trade Finance Sales Associate to join us. As a team of subject matter experts in Global Supply Chain Finance and Traditional Trade products, structuring, pricing and execution across the Industrials, Oil & Gas as well as Canada corporations in Large Corporate and Middle Market, we are looking for an agile associate to join the team.
This core growth function is part of a focused Trade Sales team that provides subject matter expertise, is highly motivated to originate and bring forth Bank of Americas global trade finance solutions to our clients. The Global Trade Sales associate will work closely with Transaction Sales, Banking, trade fulfillment, operations, legal and product management by leveraging the right partners and solutions in order to bring sustainable revenue growth to the portfolio.
The Global Trade Sales associate will rapidly identify the most common needs of our clients from a global trade payables and trade receivables perspective along with an array of corresponding Traditional Trade & Supply Chain Finance solutions through a variety of engagements and responsibilities. Examples of day to day activities include analyzing Cash Conversion Cycle, Days Payable Outstanding, Days Sales Outstanding, Supplier segmentatation and peer profiler. Supporting crisp deal structuring and partnering with fulfillment and operations business partners. End to end follow-through of legal and contract management steps, identify and track global portfolio growth, participate in strategic senior-level projects.
This position will report directly to one of two North America Trade Structuring Sales Managers and lends itself to direct client contact with some travel. The opportunity for career mobility within the organization is highly supported.
- High energy level with a strong work ethic and a continuous desire to learn
- Detail oriented with a strong level of curiousity and knowledge in Traditional Trade and Supply Chain Finance solutions
- Quantitative, PC (Excel, PowerPoint), and analytic/data mining skills
- Must be proactive, a self-starter, well organized and adept at problem solving
- Ability to overcome obstacles and adjust to manage multiple concurrent projects is important
- Effective communicator and ability to work cross-functional with global business partners
- Ability to exemplify the way forward by stretching beyond role and taking ownership
- Knowledge in Traditional Trade and Supply Chain Finance solutions
1st shift (United States of America) Hours Per Week:
Posting ID: 557153077Posted: 2020-07-14