Nearly a century after opening our doors, Beall's Inc. continues to serve our communities with the spirit of pride and appreciation first shown by Robert M. Beall back in 1915. In 1987, with the start of the Outlet business in retail, his son E.R. Beall decided to open the first Beall's Outlet in Florida. The concept was a hit and the Outlet division has been growing ever since. Currently within the Beall's Inc. portfolio, there are over 450 Outlet stores and 70 Department Stores that cover 13 states, with sales over a billion dollars annually. The Outlet division conducts business under two different names, Beall's Outlet within Florida, Georgia and Arizona and Burke's Outlet for all other locations.Who Are We?
We are a convenient and welcoming store where everyone can find the styles and brands they want all at lower prices. We are continually offering fresh assortments of fashion apparel, shoes, accessories and homes goods, making shopping for the family easy, affordable and rewarding.
We are the shopping solution for the entire family. More Brands! Big Savings!Our Mission
We are a customer-centric, family focused organization with a relentless desire to deliver exceptional value.
We want to thrill our customers with an ever changing offering of the latest brands and fashions, in a bright and casual shopping environment, while delivering friendly and consistent customer service.Supervisor
A supervisor assists customers in a professional, friendly manner, maintains store merchandising standards and has responsibilities to open and close the store location. A supervisor upholds the company policies and procedures of the store while the Store Manager is not present.
A successful Supervisor will be:
- Able to evaluate reports in order to execute store action plans
- Demonstrates operational agility based on the needs of the business
- Achieve company goals for processes and programs
- Develops daily/weekly/monthly action plans to ensure all Company standards are met
- Able to effectively merchandise softlines/hardlines with or without company directive
- Assess store layout and individual inventory levels to merchandise to drive sales
- Ensure proper handling of merchandise functions within the store
- Effective use of all company systems including POS
- Organize, delegate, prioritize and hold team accountable for achieving all operational goals and tasks
Leader in Customer Service
- Model a positive customer experience
- Uphold a culture that builds exceptional internal and external experiences
- Builds a customer base through the company loyalty program by obtaining customer information
Able to Lead a Diverse Team of Associates
- Effectively coach teams to achieve results
- Develop a collaborative working environment
- Be able to work varying hours and schedules, including days, nights, weekends and holidays
- Must be able to reach a minimum of 60 inches to stock and maintain merchandise.
- Travel to assist with new store openings and corporate meetings as required.
- Must be able to climb a 6 ft. ladder for maintaining and presenting merchandise (if applicable).
- Must be able to lift and carry a minimum of 20 pounds (while wearing a company provided back support belt) to unload and process merchandise.
- Must be able to push and pull merchandise fixtures (minimum resistance of 10 pounds), for presentation and department changes.
- Must be able to handle cleaning equipment (e.g., vacuum, broom, mop and duster) to maintain store cleanliness.
Posting ID: 607662901Posted: 2021-02-19