Call 844-854-0595 to speak with a recruiter today!
CTI, Inc. is hiring Class A Commercial Drivers for our Globe, AZ terminal.
We are a local company that hauls a variety of different commodities such as copper concentrate, cement, lime, fly ash, sand, hydrated lime, millballs, sulfuric acid, perlite and ammonium nitrate to various mines and aggregate companies throughout Arizona and New Mexico.
$1,000.00 Sign-on Bonus
Potential annual earnings $50,000 - $70,000
CDL Truck Driver Job Requirements:
- Local and Regional routes
- Weekly pay
- Quarterly safety bonus
- Vacation, Sick & Holiday pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability benefits
- Wellness program
Knowledge, skills, abilities & physical requirements:
- Valid Class A CDL
- Double/Triple endorsement required; HAZMAT & Tank preferred
- Minimum 23 Years of age
- 1 year experience operating a combination vehicle. Less experience will be considered on an individual basis, and may require an extended training period.
- Valid DOT Physical
- No more than 2 moving violations within the previous 3 years
- Ability to pass a satisfactory road test
- Ability to pass a controlled substance test for pre-employment purposes
Click Apply or Call 844-854-0595 to speak with a recruiter today!
Job description is available upon request. This is a safety-sensitive position.
- Must be qualified to operate a combination vehicle as a driver in compliance with FMCSA
- Ability to operate a manual 10-speed configuration
- Must be insurable under the company s vehicle insurance policy
- Understand and comply with organizational policies and procedures and all applicable local, state, and federal rules and regulations
- Must be available for work when hours are available, according to FMCSA s hours of service regulations
- Ability to work varying hours and schedules; occasionally staying overnight with short notice
- Proficient in performing tasks in rapid succession, handling stressful situations, making quick decisions and reacting
- Ability to crawl on hands and knees to open and close bottom hatches on the underside of trailer
- Occasionally lift, carry, pull, push and/or move up to 70 pounds
- Requires constant climbing of stairs and/or ladders, working at elevations of 14 feet above the ground
- The ability to sit, drive, shift gears and stay awake for long periods of time
CTI, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. CTI promotes a drug/alcohol free work environment through the use of mandatory pre-employment and on-going random testing. Company policy could disqualify an applicant who has certain criminal history from employment in particular positions.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position. To request an accommodation, please contact our Human Resources office.
Posting ID: 601626435Posted: 2021-01-24