CDL CLASS A LOCAL DRIVER
Mr. Bult's is looking for Local Class A CDL Truck Drivers in your area. Mr. Bult's Inc. is the nation's largest semi-truck waste transportation company; hauling trash for companies like Republic, Waste Management, and Advanced Disposal. Our pay is a per job basis with an hourly guarantee which favors hard workers in this competitive market. Home Every Night!
Drivers will be parking and picking up their truck at the San Tan, Arizona transfer station.
-Paid holidays and vacations
-Full Benefits (health, life, 401k, dental, vision)
-Pay Checks directly deposited
-Every clean D.O.T. inspection driver receives $100.00
-6 Safety Modules- $100 per Module completion
-If all Modules are completed by 12/1 of the year, $550.00 bonus
Responsibilities of the CDL Truck driver
1. Perform pre and post inspections
2. Courteously interact with customers and dispatchers
3. Complete required route/productivity sheets, Vehicle Condition Reports, and other forms
4. Follow all safety policies and procedures
5. Ensure commercial driver's license/medical card is valid and current
6. Report all accidents and injuries immediately
7. Performs other job-related duties assigned
8. Act and drive in a professional manner at all times
Qualifications of the CDL Truck driver
· Clean MVR & PSP
· Tank endorsements are a plus but not necessary
· Successfully pass a D.O.T. physical and pre-placement drug screen
Use the link below to fill out our online application! Please make sure you provide a 10 year history, including periods of unemployment and school, if applicable.