Cashiers must posses an interest in health with an emphasis on natural and organic foods, an ability to work well under pressure, outstanding customer service, and an understanding of computers.
1. Provide knowledgeable, outstanding customer service.
2. Operate a cash register in a fast pace environment.
3. Have a strong interest in health food, an outgoing, engaging personality, and a working knowledge of computers.
4. Assist in other departments as needed.
5. Be consistently available during regular business hours.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear.
2. The employee is frequently required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
3. The employee is occasionally required to sit and climb or balance.
4. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
5. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth
perception and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Posting ID: 608521896Posted: 2021-02-24