We are looking for a warehouse worker to participate in our warehouse operations and activities. Warehouse worker responsibilities include unloading containers, storing materials, picking, packing and scanning orders. The goal is to increase efficiency, profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Hand offload goods from containers
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship)
- Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store)
- Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization
- Complete diary logs into inventory
- Report any discrepancies
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
- Operate warehouse vehicles and equipment as instructed
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations
- Must be dependable and punctual
- Proven working experience as a warehouse worker in a non-climate controlled environment
- Ability to use inventory software, databases and systems
- Familiarity with warehousing practices and methods
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to lift heavy objects
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- High school diploma or GED
- Basic mathematical skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and percentages without use of a calculator
- Conduct self professionally in the work environment and while interacting with team members, supervisors, customer representatives, and others
What’s in it for you? Benefits, Benefits, Benefits!
Pay: $12.00 per hour, paid weekly
Set Schedule: Set 8 hour shift between 6:00am - 5:30pm Monday - Friday
Some daily and Saturday overtime may be required
Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Life Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability packages
Paid Holidays, Unpaid Flex Time, and Paid Vacation
We also offer 401K and Profit Sharing
And more… Who doesn’t love company cookouts, picnics, and apparel??
I’m still no convinced. Why should I apply??
- Scheduled pay increases at 90 days, 6 months, one year, 18 months, and two years of employment.
- Opportunity to learn new skills and build on your existing experience.
- A challenging role with advancement opportunities for our star team members!
CWC Logistics is an Equal Opportunity Employer
“For over 45 years Commercial Warehouse & Cartage, Inc. (d/b/a CWC Logistics) has provided proven results. We have served, and continue to serve, an endless number of clients with our 3rd Party Logistics (3PL), Warehousing, Distribution, and Value-Added solutions. We are also proud to say that we are three generations strong of being family owned and operated!
CWC Logistics has been tried and true to what we were founded on: delivering proven results through the hard work and integrity of our team, leveraging technology, and delivering on our word. We have built upon the philosophy of our founders by remaining lean, watching our overhead, and rewarding innovative and outstanding performance. We invite you to be part of our family and experience the CWC Logistics difference. You can have confidence and comfort that that each one of our facilities reflects our long-standing desire to exceed your expectations.”
Posting ID: 573125868Posted: 2020-10-28