Transforming the future of healthcare isn't something we take lightly. It takes teams of the best and the brightest, working together to make an impact.
As one of the largest healthcare technology companies in the U.S., we are a catalyst to accelerate the journey toward improved lives and healthier communities.
Here at Change Healthcare, we're using our influence to drive positive changes across the industry, and we want motivated and passionate people like you to help us continue to bring new and innovative ideas to life.
If you're ready to embrace your passion and do what you love with a company that's committed to supporting your future, then you belong at Change Healthcare.
Pursue purpose. Champion innovation. Earn trust. Be agile. Include all.
Empower Your Future. Make a Difference.
Posting Title: Enterprise Technology Product Leader, Customer Care
Location: Remote - Virtual
This position is all about our customers and the care they receive. The VP of Product Management for Customer Care Technology will define the portfolio strategy and later lead the development of Change Healthcare's customer service and portal platforms. Change Healthcare is looking for a visionary product management leader to shape and drive the vision for the future of the enterprise's customer technology strategy. This individual will report directly to the SVP, Customer Care Technology and operate as a member of the Change Healthcare Customer Care Executive Committee. As the technical product management leader for Enterprise Customer Care, you will look across our many customer touch points and develop a streamlined and long-term solution for the vision of Change Healthcare's Customer Care strategy and technology deliverables. You will drive that strategy in partnership with the business, operations and customer-facing team members, as well as in collaboration with key customer stakeholders. You will have the opportunity to create a best in class design and road map that provides a superior experience for our customers and will also deliver the Customer Care technology portfolio.
You will operate as a member of the Enterprise Customer Care team as well as a member of Enterprise Technology leadership, working closely with the Business Unit General Managers, customer support teams, customers and technology teams to develop a strategy that optimizes our Customer Care technology portfolio, accelerating our journey to provide Change Healthcare customers with an unparalleled experience in customer support and satisfaction.
You will partner with key internal and external stakeholders to scope, develop and execute on new solutions with a design-thinking approach. You will actively engage the market, key customers and key influencers, seeking opportunities for partnerships and strategic solutions. You will also work closely with internal business, operations and technology teams to define aspects of the product and solutions' road map, creatively leveraging Change Healthcare's extensive suite of products and services, including the vast data assets. You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy, including design-thinking experience with a focus on external customers, a big picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality. You must communicate effectively with all areas of the company to evangelize the vision of the Customer Care technology and achieve buy-in both internally and externally.
- Establishes a shared Customer Care product or solution vision across the enterprise by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution and ensuring that the product or solution is aligned with Change Healthcare's brand, strategic and competitive positions, and other related/interfaced product or solutions.
- Defines and analyzes metrics that inform the success of customer technology solutions, including the feature sets, business requirements, and measures of success of an overall road map, aligned with business strategy, and customer needs and informed by competitive intelligence
- Engages with customers to lead and manage the design of a product or solution strategy that improves Customer Care
- Works closely with senior leadership and stakeholders to ensure that business requirements are understood
- Helps prioritize engineering work while balancing the requirements of customers and stakeholders
- Provides cross functional product leadership across key stakeholders including engineering, sales, account management, operations, user experience design, marketing, business development
- Guides and collaborates with engineering teams responsible for delivering Customer Care technology
- Understands business, market, and customer needs for today, and the future.
- Sets up an eco-system of customers and other market stakeholders to understand their issues and strategies, tests hypotheses, and creates true, user-focused design and best-in-class user experience.
- Owns product commitments and outcomes to the business leaders, understanding and championing the financial impact (revenue and costs) of each solution, ensuring prioritization is optimized for long-term business success
- Identifies and manages cross-portfolio & cross-project dependencies in conjunction with Project Management
- Works across various groups to ensure an integrated technology launch, including comprehensive solution documentation, pre-launch demos and integrated user acceptance test plans
- Communicates across a broad matrix with Client Services, Operations, Marketing, Development, IT, Implementations, and customers regarding ideation, specification, design, test and deployment.
- Deeply understands market trends and needs, anticipates competitive threats and suggests adjustments in product plans
- Creates objective, comparative evaluations and recommendations for potential new products, processes, and enhancements for senior-level decision-makers
- Coordinates preparation of product concept, business plans, and life-cycle plans for potential new Customer Care products
- Adopts insightful product measures for overall value delivery of product solutions to internal and external stakeholders
- Market-facing responsibilities including engaging customers to obtain feedback that will shape the customer-facing solutions
- Provides leadership to resolve product, quality or customer satisfaction issues
- Provides competitive markets and industry insight; uses the insight to determine how internal capabilities can best meet new business opportunities
- Works with our internal teams to deliver consistently delightful products that exceed users' expectations
- Bachelor's degree with a Master's preferred
- Minimum 15 years of experience leading product management or product development with success in meeting budgets and timelines for a division or operation unit for a healthcare or technology business, with at least five (5) years in a senior leadership role.
- Domain knowledge as well as proven experience designing the strategy and delivery of customer services and support systems
- Experience as a strategy consultant for improving customer satisfaction
- Experience leveraging design-thinking methodology and empathy interviewing practices
- Strong leadership experience in the product development process
- Proven leadership (results delivered) in a matrix environment for over 5 years
- Ability to create business process and modeling documentation
- Strong ability to present to executive leadership audiences
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solving skills with an ability to incorporate process improvement tools
- Ability to work independently and in a cross-functional team environment
- Consultative approach to building consensus
- Ability to anticipate needs
Environment - Remote office environment. Up to 50% travel
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com with "Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation" as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.