Position Title: Team Member
Reports to: Store Manager
The team member greets and serves guests, prepares product, maintains food safety and sanitation standards, and handles or processes light paperwork. Exceptional customer service is a major component of this position. FREE uniforms, FREE food, and flexible scheduling. OPPORTUNITY to move up in the company, we prefer to promote from within.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Exhibits a cheerful and helpful manner while greeting guests and preparing their orders.
- Demonstrates a complete understanding of menu items and explains them to guests accurately.
- Uses Point of Sale system/cash register to record the order and compute the amount of the bill. Collects payment from guests and makes change.
- Prepares food neatly, according to formulas, and in a timely manner.
- Checks products and restocks items to ensure a sufficient supply throughout the shift.
- Understands and adheres to proper food handling, safety and sanitation standards during food preparation, service and clean up.
- Cleans and maintains all areas of the restaurant to promote a clean image.
- Education: Some high school or equivalent.
- Experience & Skills: No previous experience required. Ability to understand and implement written and verbal instruction.
- Physical: Must be able to work any area of the restaurant when needed and to operate a computerized Point of Sale system/cash register. Position requires bending, standing, and walking the entire workday. Must have the ability to lift 10 pounds frequently and up to 30 pounds occasionally.
Posting ID: 31713322Posted: 2020-10-12