The Quality Control Inspector position conducts origination inspection of incoming parts and supplies used for manufacture of products. The quality control inspector also checks finished goods before shipment in order to insure good worth, and safe parts before going to the next stage of production or of final product going to customers.
- Performing final inspections of all products to assure products meets established specifications prior to shipment using gauges, coordinate measuring machine, scales, and vision prior to shipment.
- Generate spreadsheets for data collection.
- Reconcile final inspection documentation for shipments.
- Interact with department management, production and other inspectors as needed. Daily communication with supervisor and operators on potential defects
- Testing incoming/outgoing materials.
- Sending bad product back to production to be fixed, before allowing product to be shipped out or used in production.
- Helping pack products into shipping containers as needed.
- Maintaining safe and clean work environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing quality and timely results.
- Working with Quality Supervisor and production team to develop more efficient processes and higher quality standards
Shift start: 6:00AM or 4:30PM
Shift length: 8 hours
Monday-Friday with occasional overtime / weekends if needed
From high-tech products to trailblazing social initiatives, we're leading the way. As the world's leading supplier of highly engineered products for the leisure and mobile transportation industries, we're dedicated to our craft. Learn more about our award-winning company culture, state-of-the-art machinery and robotics capabilities and endless opportunities to grow. Explore the possibilities of a career with Lippert Components.