Our managers oversee it all, ensuring every Culver's crew member is moving in sync and every guest leaves happy. They create shift schedules, empower team members to grow their skillsets and maintain a positive attitude throughout the restaurant. If you’re a natural leader who can rally a team to be its best, we’d love to have you behind our counter. While previous restaurant experience is preferred it is not required.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
This is an hourly management position with pay based on experience and skill levels. Benefits include paid vacation, free meals on duty, paid uniforms, meal discounts, and more.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF ENTRY-LEVEL MANAGER
- Runs shifts effectively to ensure quality products, guest service, and restaurant cleanliness meets Culver’s system standards.
- Demonstrates positive and effective role modeling for all team members through appearance and attitude.
- Exhibits proficiency on all restaurant positions.
- Prepares and reviews daily reconciliation report against daily control totals from cash register system ensuring accuracy.
- Ensures team is cross-trained to be capable in all positions in order to assist as business dictates.
- Maintains an adequate team on each shift to meet labor cost standards.
- Assists in recruiting and hiring for additional True Blue Crew positions as needed.
- Completes food inventory order accurately, using forecasts and projections based on current restaurant sales.
- Observes and maintains daily inventory levels as well as ensures shelf life and rotation of inventory is maintained.
- Delegates and verifies restaurant/equipment cleaning is completed during each shift.
- Uses judgment, common sense and sensitivity in addressing issues and guest concerns.
- Builds effective relationships with both external (guests and vendors) and internal (team members).
- Practices clear, concise, and honest communication in both verbal and written formats.
EDUCATION: High school diploma / GED, college degree is a plus.
EXPERIENCE: Restaurant or food service industry experience preferred.
PHYSICAL ABILITIES: Must have ability to meet the physical demands of working on your feet and walking throughout your shift, along with the ability to lift up to 50lbs at times.
SCHEDULE: Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays.
Posting ID: 563850438Posted: 2020-07-15