The position of Data Entry Clerk enters large volumes of information into a database and provides administrative support to management and the company through conducting and organizing administrative duties and activities including receiving and handling information.
Essential Job Functions
· Ensuring data entries are made timely and accurately, assist with additional administrative tasks as needed.
· Follow company policies and procedures to ensure we maintain high data quality.
· Gather, organize and prioritize data records to be entered into the inventory management system.
· Ensure well maintained, organized and complete files
Skills and Abilities
· Strong computer and 10 key skills
· Strong ability to multi-task responsibilities
· Strong organizational and record-keeping skills
· Effective communication skills
· Attention to detail
· Strong work ethics