To ensure the proper sorting and distribution of laundry to meet high standards of quality.
- Empty the laundry bins and prepare loads for washer.
- Pre-sort and separate linen by classification and transfer by lifting, carrying or transporting to work stations.
- Separate laundry requiring special stain removal.
- Push carts from washing to dryer.
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Knowledge of chemical cleaning agents and operation of various industrial equipment
- Ability to lift, bend, stoop, carry, push or pull heavy loads, and stand for long periods of time. May require lifting bundles (linen) weighing up to 50 lbs
- Ability to extend arms, scrub, bend, stoop, and stand and walk for extended periods of time
Posting ID: 565965670Posted: 2020-08-06