As a weekend on-call Coordinator, employee must maintain an open availability for the duration of the designated on-call period in order to provide on-call services to answer phones. The weekend on-call Coordinator will remain available during the hours of 5:00 PM Friday through 7:30 AM Monday. Employee will be given a company phone. For maintaining an open availability during the designated weekend period, the on-call coordinator will be paid a retainer of $200 for the weekend. If the on-call coordinator is unavailable or unreachable by phone at any point during the designated on-call period, the entire weekend retainer is surrendered. Responsibilities
- Reflect the core values of Rogue Valley Senior Care, LLC. DBA Home instead
- Answer incoming calls and provide excellent customer service, in a timely manner
- Scheduling and scheduling changes as needed.
- Communicate directly with supervisor and on-call CAREGiver(s)
- Produce weekend on-call notes to supervisor, in a timely manner.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 611021041Posted: 2021-03-07