550 Firehouse Road, PO Box 459, Grantville, PA 17028Reefer Technicians
Phone: (833) Go-Fleet; Fax: (717) 469-4526
Fleet Repair Solutions LLC strives to provide honest, timely and reliable services and sales across our multiple locations including Grantville, PA, Allentown, PA and Atlanta, GA. Our Company provides large transportation companies with tractor & trailer maintenance solutions, collision repair and heavy-duty parts sales. We believe that culture makes a difference and we focus on building relationships with our employees, our customers, and our community.
We have an immediate opening for Reefer Technicians in Grantville, PA!
What we offer:
- Full-time position – 40 working hours with over time
- Pay from $18-$25 per hour, Based on Experience and Welding skills
- 10 Paid Holidays per year
- 5-20 Paid Days Off per year, accrued after 1 year of employment
- Up to a $2.00 per hour increase after 90 days
- Up to a $5,200.00 Performance Bonus available every year
- Weekly Paychecks with Direct Deposit
- Matching 401(k)
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, and Vision Insurances
- Health Reimbursement Account (up to $6,000.00 per year)
- Free Life insurance ($10,000.00)
- Free Short-Term Disability insurance
- Free Long-Term Disability insurance
- Free AD/D insurance
- Uniform allowance (up to $525.00 per year)
- Education Reimbursement for you and your spouse (up to $5,000.00 per year)
- Tool allowance (up to $500.00 per year)
Apply Online, Call, or Stop by Today!
(833) Go-Fleet (463-5338) Ext.1012
Responsibilities - Reefer Technician:
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and perform preventative maintenance and repairs on refrigeration units and trailers, minor repairs on door seals, mud flaps, hardware, electrical, routine telematics repairs, and minor body work.
- Inspect and repair components, including refrigeration unit for missing or loose body parts, loose belts, oil leaks/level, coolant leaks/level.
- Operates appropriate powered industrial equipment when necessary.
- Work outdoors from a service truck to safely perform required inspection and repairs.
- Perform a pre-trip diagnostic to estimate required repair times - fuel tank and brackets, and reefer shoot/bulkhead.
- Read and follow electrical schematics and other technical literature.
- Utilize computer system to accurately create, track, and complete work orders, including charging out parts, completing labor lines accurately, and describing the repairs completed.
- Interact with internal clients (i.e. other shop associates, Drivers, Driver Managers, other maintenance shops.)
- Assist other technicians with reefer and trailer repairs.
- Work in accordance with all federal/ provincial and corporate compliance guidelines (i.e., safety, DOT, MOT).
- Perform proper safety protocols and procedures, including use of protective equipment, and maintain a safe work area in accordance with company policy.
- Ability to diagnose and repair unit per alarm codes.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements - Reefer Technician:
- A minimum of two years prior experience in the Mechanical Refrigeration field, or an equivalent combination of formal/technical education and directly related experience is required.
- 608 Certification is required.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Valid Driver’s license, required. Class A License, preferred.
- Technical reading aptitude (i.e. electronic service bulletins; repair manuals).
- Basic soldering/welding skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge relative to the importance of diagnosis and repair versus parts replacement.
- Experience with Thermo King product is preferred.
- Must be able to provide necessary tools.
- Must be physically able to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Maintain a high moral standing.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer All applicants must be able to pass pre-employment testing to include felony background, * driving record, and drug screen. (*Criminal offenses do not necessarily disqualify you from employment opportunities.)
Posting ID: 561066674Posted: 2020-07-01