Machine Maintenance -2 or more years of experience Machine Maintenance repair , specifically on CNC Mills or equivalent
- Disassembles, modifies, and replaces parts when necessary.
- Makes electrical, electronic, and component repairs as necessary to restore equipment to serviceable condition.
- Orders replacement parts and sends defective components out for repair. Utilizes a variety of shop equipment, such as hand and power tools, hoists, fork lifts, and machine tools.
- Working knowledge on the repair and maintenance of mechanical, hydraulic, pnuematicel, and electrical/electronic components
- Understanding of many types of equipment such as grinders, mills, drills, NC and CNC equipment, etc., and may be required to modify machine operation.
- A plus to have knowledge of relay logic, ladder logic, computer systems, servo drives, and motor controls.
- Knowledge of laser and ball-bar certifications.
- Performs complex repair and overhaul assignments on various precision machine tools to insure safe and accurate operation of such equipment as CNC machines, lmills, drills, and grinders.
- Works to directions provided by engineering drawings, written specifications, schematics, wiring and assembly drawings and verbal instructions.
- Creates drawings, schematics, and specifications as necessary.
- Also uses special electrical and electronic equipment such as oscilloscope, amp, volt, and ohm meters, multi-meter, ball bars, calibration lasers, etc.
- Coordinates with factory service representatives on problems, trouble-shooting repairs, and specifying complex components as necessary to expedite repairs.
- Utilizes safe working habits and is conscientious to not endanger self, others, equipment, or property.
- Maintains work area in a neat and orderly manner to minimize unsafe conditions.
- Strives to maintain high personal productivity level and performs other related duties as assigned as well as training other employees when necessary.
- Attend factory service schools as necessary to receive advanced training in highly specialized equipment.
Monday - Friday, 7 am to 3:30 pm.
Please respond today!
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work-just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
Posting ID: 605992471Posted: 2021-03-07