Department: Banquet bars
Required Dress: Black dress pants, black shoes, white long sleeve button down shirt, vest, nametag, and MICROS card.
Reports Directly to: Banquet Bar Manager
Reports Indirectly to: Manager on Duty
Basic Function: To serve our guest beverages, properly pour drinks, and charge our guests accordingly.
- Employee must be able to properly pour alcoholic beverages and know the prices of each beverage.
- Employee must be customer oriented and friendly.
- Employee must be able to properly open and close banquet bars.
- Employee must be able to properly read a Banquet Event Orders.
- Employee must have the ability to work behind every banquet bar.
- Employee is responsible for maintaining and counting an accurate money drawer.
- Employee should be comfortable using the MICROS computer system.
- Employee must maintain a clean, organized, and well working bar.
- Employee must be able to handle being busy.
- Employee must be able working through stressful situations.
- Employee must exhibit being a responsible beverage server.
- Employee must be able to work well independently and with a team.
- Employee must follow all policies and procedures as outlined in the employee manuals.
- Employee must be able to follow instructions delegated from the Banquet Bar Manager and Managers on Duty
- Must be people and customer oriented.
- Must be able to memorize drink recipes and prices.
- Must maintain a clean and proper uniform.
- Must have strong communicational skills and be able to carry on small talk with our customers.
- Must be well organized.
- Must be able to lift 15 (+) pounds.
- Must have completed the Responsible Beverage Server Course.
- Must be 18 years old.
- Must be able to work weekends and mandatory holidays.
Posting ID: 23312559Posted: 2020-07-14