$18.00 Per HourPAID TRAININGConstruction and or experience working with power equipment a plusAt Orkin, our purpose is to help protect the world where we live, work, and play.
Orkin is the pest management industry leader. We offer extensive paid training for our Termite Technicians who deliver valuable service to customers every day.
Are you interested in a chance to expand your knowledge and grow your career as well as your financial opportunities? Then check out our position that can turn into so much more!The Successful Termite Technician Candidate Will . . .
Serve as a key member of the local branch team!We Offer...
- Be mechanically inclined with construction and or power equipment experience.
- Complete our award-winning paid training and learn the skills required to be responsible for the daily operation of a pest control service route
- Install home services to include, but not limited to, attic remediation's, crawlspace encapsulations, Orkin Leaf Guard, and radiant heat barrier for energy efficiency
- Work with power equipment such as pneumatic drills and pump sprayers
- Frequently work in crawl spaces and sometimes from extension ladders
- Operate a company vehicle safely and ensure cleanliness of the vehicle and equipment
- Communicate with customers by setting project expectations and walking them through the process to ensure satisfaction
- Serve as a problem solver for your customer and other technicians by utilizing the in-depth training provided to decide on the most efficient and best overall pest solution for each customer's needs
- Complete all required service-related documentation and leverage your hand held device provided for speed and accuracy
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, maternity, & life insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match, employee stock purchase plan
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
- Employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, dependent scholarship awards
- Quality, comprehensive, paid training
Are you ready to take your CAREER to the next level?Requirements:
- Founded in 1901, Orkin is a global residential and business service provider who provides the most accurate, comprehensive, and efficient pest management services for both residential and commercial customers
- As the industry leader, we value PEOPLE, PROGRESS and PROFESSIONALISM
- The Pest Management Industry is growing - and is a recession resistant line of business
- Orkin is financially stable and growing as the largest subsidiary of Rollins, Inc., (NYSE: ROL), headquartered in Atlanta, GA
We require a good driving record and the ability to pass a drug screen. Candidates must meet physical job requirements and safely perform the following job duties with or without accommodations:
- Safely use a ladder within the manufacturer's weight capacity
- Lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Safely access crawl spaces, attics, confined spaces, roof tops, etc.
- Ability to work in all types of weather conditions
Posting ID: 559303791Posted: 2020-07-21