Position Title: Banquet Setup Employee
Department: Banquet Setup Department
Required Dress: Black pants, Rock Garden logo polo, hat, and black shoes. Employee is also required to carry a walkie-talkie and setup keys.
Reports To: Banquet Conference Manager
Basic Function: To efficiently and productively set and reset all banquet rooms to the specific qualifications. To meet and exceed our guests' expectations
- Employee must be able to properly set and reset all banquet rooms.
- Employee must be familiar with the property layout.
- Employee must have the knowledge of every setup requirement and the amount of time it will take to complete each setup task.
- Employee must be able to work independently and keep on task.
- Employee must be able perform lawn care and snow removal.
- Employee must be able to perform general maintenance duties.
- Employee must keep all storerooms properly organized and materials in working order.
- Employee must maintain a high level of appearance and cleanliness in each banquet room.
- Employee must be able to effectively work with all of the property managers.
- Employee must be able to safely operate a vehicle to deliver our guests to and from destinations.
- Employee must follow all policies and procedures as outlined in the employee manual.
- Employee must assume all responsibilities and duties as delegated by management to fulfill any guest need or request.
- Direct - Banquet and Conference Manager
- Indirect - All property management
- Must be able to lift 50 (+) pounds on a daily basis
- Must be detailed orientated and able to read a banquet event order properly.
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Must be able to complete long hours of physical work.
- Must be able to work outside performing lawn care and snow removal
- Must be able to perform occasional maintenance work.
- Must be able to work Saturday and Sunday mornings.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be physically capable of performing all of the above job descriptions and qualifications.
Posting ID: 23269277Posted: 2020-07-14