We are seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our team! You will perform clerical and administrative functions in order to drive company success.
- Answer and direct incoming calls
- Act as Liaison to visitors
- Draft correspondences and other formal documents
- Greet and assist onsite guests
- Open mail
- Process bank deposits
- Coordinate & pick up lunch order
- Assist with general office duties and assigned projects
- Prepare misc. letters as directed
- Scan closing files, appraisals and any required documents for easy retrieval
- Prepare spreadsheets for upcoming projects as directed
- Check paper in printer & fill if necessary
- Empty paper shredder if necessary
- Vacuum at end of day on an as needed basis
- Empty coffee pot & rinse out.
- Empty garbage (w/food) daily.
- Previous experience in office administration or other related fields
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Knowledgeable with excel and Microsoft Office products
www.ener-con.com | www.forestgreenrealty.com | www.eccommercial.net
Ener-Con is focused on long-term employment of our team members and values personal improvement and self-driven work ethic. Current employees find benefit in the coffee provided daily, lunch provided weekly on Tuesdays and flexibility in time off.
Posting ID: 574040193Posted: 2020-11-03