The majority of this role will be routine enzyme assays, other assays, HPLC and MS, solution preparation, balancing, and pipetting. Responsibilities will include the following:
• Organizes and conducts routine analyses independently and in compliance with applicable methods, protocols, SOPs and regulatory agency guidelines
• Documents work and maintains study documentation and laboratory records.
• Performs peer review and QC review of data
• Performs assigned workload on a daily basis and effectively completes multiple assignments.
• Contributes to a cohesive team environment and maintains a positive attitude. Plans individual workload in coordination with team members.
• Maintains a clean and safe laboratory work environment and follow SOP and GMP regulations.
• Recognizes deviations from normal results and inform Study Director, Principal Investigator, or management of any problems or deviations that may affect the integrity of the data.
• Able to adapt to new procedures or particular needs as directed.
• Able to identify critical steps in an assay.
• May assist in optimizing and validating methods for a variety of matrices
• Learns to write text for reports, methods and, or protocols
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.