• This position may require some travel and the ability to work nights and weekends in order to meet the project demands.
• Excellent communication skills (oral/written).
• Process oriented and be flexible to meet the needs of the business.
• MS Office software suite, including MS project experience
• Minimum 3 Years’ experience in Project Management
• Telecommunications Industry Knowledge
• Valid Drivers’ License
• Reliable transport to get to Varia office
• Minimum High School Graduation. Desired Qualifications:
• Understanding of Network Equipment/Architecture systems and operations.
• Strong relationship building and negotiation skills with the ability to recognize and solve problems
• Product Manufacturer training on various products
• BICSI certifications preferred
• PMP/RTPM certification
Powered by JazzHR