*Must have an active Resident State Life & Health or Health only License and Alorica will assist in getting your license to a current state *
GET TO KNOW ALORICA
At Alorica, we only do one thing - make lives better, one interaction at a time. We're a global leader in customer service and experience, serving the world's biggest brands with tens of thousands of employees in hundreds of locations around the globe.
Your mission (should you choose to accept it) is to create an insanely great customer experience by helping people complete a sale and doing everything possible to keep them as happy customers!
You're literally the voice of the brand, and a strong relationship between our clients and their customers starts with you.
So only the awesome need to apply.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Connects with consumers and delivers an exceptional e-commerce experience during the interaction.
- Handles various incoming sales-focused phone calls and assists the consumer in comparing and buying the best product
- Resolves customer questions, complaints and inquiries in a professional, helpful manner
- Promotes and sells client products and services by emphasizing product features aligned to the consumer's needs
- Utilizes computer system and on-line tools to verify and document consumer applications
- Continually improves knowledge of company services and products
- Escalates calls to supervisor when necessary and appropriate
- Provides feedback reports on call issues related to downtime and/or training issues
WHY JOIN ALORICA?
Every day, we aim to live up to our mission of creating insanely great customer experiences. But as Alorica employees, giving back matters just as much - that's why we're so proud of Making Lives Better with Alorica, a non-profit, 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to providing assistance to employees, their families and the people, organizations and communities who support them.
Simply put, we want to make lives better...one interaction at a time. And to do that, we need the very best people to join us.
Working at Alorica means potentially having the freedom to explore all kinds of career options - from customer service, training, and tech support, to management, recruiting and more. Alorica offers fun, challenging opportunities to pursue your professional goals, and we want you to have fun and succeed - because when you're at your best, that's when we're at our best.
So what do you say? Ready to take the next step?
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Must have an active Resident State Life & Health or Health only License and Alorica will assist in getting your license to a current state
- High School Diploma or GED required; college degree preferred
- 1-2 years' previous sales experience desired
- Customer service experience a plus
- Phone-related sales a major plus
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows, Word, and Excel applications
- Bilingual language skills a plus
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong listening/comprehension skills
- Ability to stay composed and objective
- Conversational, patient and confident, with a positive attitude
- Ability to build rapport quickly, and be persuasive without making the customer feel pressured
- Flexibility and versatility in problem analysis and resolution
- Solid business and sales knowledge
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to use phone and computer systems
- An overwhelming desire to make lives better, one interaction at a time
-YOUR VERY OWN HOME OFFICE!
- Constant usage of phone and computer systems
Your circulatory system will thank you.
DISCLAIMER: The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
obliterate the box instead.
You ready? Let's do this.
Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled