Summary: Responsible for replenishing empty or near-empty selecting slots insuring that product is properly rotated. Drive electric powered industrial truck equipped with lifting devices such as forklift to push, pull, lift, stack, tier, or move products, equipment, or materials by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:.
- Move levers and press pedals to drive truck and control movement of lifting apparatus.
- Position forks under, over, or around loaded pallets, boxes, products, or materials, and transports load to designated area.
- Unload and stack product by raising and lowering lifting device.
- Load or unload materials onto or of pallets.
- Reference RFS computer and/or appropriate computer printout to find overhead location of item which needs to be replenished.
- Remove needed product from overhead slot and place in appropriate selecting slot using the standard methods for replenishment.
- Record appropriate information in RFS computer concerning replenished product.
- Return empty pallets from selecting slots to dock stack 16" high.
- Remove plastic wrap, string or tape from selection slots.
- Separate chep, regular, and plastic pallets from slots.
- Keep work area clean and clear of debris.
- Place "lost" cases in correct locations as needed.
- Follow company's safety policies and procedures.
- Follow company policy.
- Other duties as may be assigned or required.
Posting ID: 569663712Posted: 2020-08-23