To deliver our service, store standards, and merchandising programs consistently to all guests. We provide guests with prompt friendly service, fresh roasted coffee, quality beverages and products in a clean atmosphere.
1. Ensure guests receive friendly, engaging service by providing guest demonstrations and samples using brewing and roasting equipment.
2. Follow merchandising and operational guidelines and programs including proper inventory level of product and supplies.
3. Perform product preparation, receiving, stocking, rotating and guest service to achieve standards.
4. Perform cleaning tasks and sanitation and maintain safety throughout the department in accordance with the Lowes' Foods standards.
5. Perform PA announcements on schedule.
6. Perform all other duties as assigned by management.
1. Friendly, engaging and outgoing personality.
2. Ability to work well with guests and coworkers.
3. Ability to lift 25 lbs. consistently and 50 lbs. occasionally.
4. Ability to read and understand information and direction.
5. Ability to supervise, train and develop people.
6. Demonstrated ability and willingness to learn multiple tasks and technical requirements of the job.
7. Possess effective communication, guest service and selling skills.
8. Ability to bend, kneel, and stand for extended period of time.
9. Ability to communicate effectively with Store Management and Merchandiser(s).
Posting ID: 582907743Posted: 2020-10-28