Ted's Montana Grill isn't your ordinary restaurant, so we aren't looking for ordinary people. While we’re Premium, Polished and Professional, we’re also Cool (known as 3 PC). We live by “The Big Sky Spirit” which is our moral compass and is evident in everything that we do.
PASSION BEGINS WITH THE HEART
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES (But not limited to)
- Communicates with HOH Team Members, FOH Team Members and Management throughout the shift regarding status of orders and availability of product.
- Maintains prep area in a clean, sanitary and safe manner.
- Stocks/restocks items on line according to TMG specifications.
- Rinses and cuts raw food products.
- Understands and complies with food safety and temperature standards.
- Assists in an entire team effort.
- Full service restaurant kitchen experience is desired.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Able to communicate with individuals from diverse backgrounds.
- Organization skill; ability to be organized in a changing environment.
- Ability to maintain a calm professional demeanor at all times.
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
Daily physical requirements and/or number of pounds that may need to be lifted on the job.
- Stands during entire shift.
- Frequent bending, stooping, reaching, pushing, and lifting.
- Lifts and carries tubs, trays, and cases weighing up to 100 lbs. up to 20 times per shift.
- Frequent exposure to smoke, steam, high temperatures, humidity and extreme cold.
We invite you to become part of the team by applying today!
Ted’s Montana Grill is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and e-Verify employer.
Posting ID: 545616926Posted: 2020-07-14