At Parry’s Pizzeria & Bar, we pride ourselves on creating an exceptional dining experience for all of our guests through uncommon hospitality. We are looking for a highly qualified recruiter to join our Training and Human Resources team to recruit new hires and retain existing employees. This role encompasses all hiring and recruiting operations for each of our 12 stores. As a recruiter at Parry’s Pizzeria, you will gain a deep understanding of our restaurants and how hiring and retaining existing employees can impact our bottom-line profitability.
We have the best employees who take pride in providing uncommon hospitality and delicious, Craveably Crafted™ food for our guests to ensure they experience Parry's hospitality at its finest. Parry’s Pizzeria is a fast-growing company, with nine locations and more to come in 2020! If you have what it takes, look no further, APPLY NOW at parryspizza.com!
Perks + Benefits:
- Company Paid Health Benefits including full health, dental and vision
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Paid holidays
- 401K with company match
- Training and career growth opportunities
- Free meals
- Fun office environment with weekly happy hour and games
Job Responsibilities + Duties:
- Partner with all General Managers to determine staffing needs.
- Candidate screening – ensure candidates meet the minimum requirements and help decide which candidates move on to an in-store interview.
- Perform phone interviews and referral screenings with candidates.
- Consider creative marketing and recruiting strategies to put the best candidates in view of the operators.
- Partner with our creative specialist to design great HR and hiring materials.
- Create assessments to be used company wide.
- Support in the creation of an updated interview and hiring guide.
- Maintain current job postings.
- Schedule onboarding and help streamline all necessary materials,
- Create employee recognition programs.
- Own all compliance management, documentation, and follow-up.
- Termination support and organization.
Qualifications + Skills:
- You’ve completed a bachelor’s degree, bonus points for anything beyond that!
- You have 2-5 years of recruiting experience, preferably in the B2C space.
- You have a successful track record of placing restaurant managers, hourly employees and home office executives.
- Your attention to detail and your organization is top notch.
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, concise, persuasive and confident.
- You may have been a data analyst in your past – you understand the importance of data and how it can help a project along.
- You are knowledgeable about labor and employment laws.
- You are courteous, energetic, and friendly.
- You love a good challenge, an additional role or responsibility, bring it on!
- Extra points if you have restaurant experience, you understand the importance of all positions and how they work together.
Posting ID: 541643159Posted: 2020-10-13