Part time, must be available nights and weekends, especially Friday and Saturday nights
. Experience is preferred.Duties & Responsibilities
- Deliver pizzas in a timely, safe and professional manner.
- When not delivering: Answer phones, greet and help customers, take in-person orders,
- Help build orders and package orders.
- Closing duties: Clean and maintain restaurant facilities (Kitchen, Service Counter, Floors, Restrooms, Windows, Tables), equipment, and work areas.
- Age 18+, good communication skills, positive, strong work ethic.
- Possess a valid state driver's license.
- Reliable and street-legal vehicle, with verifiable insurance.
- Good driving record
- Must be familiar with Map and Navigation apps.
- Basic math and cashiering skills.
- $1 reimbursement for each order delivered
- Plus your Tips (paid out every night)
- $1.00 for each order delivered without a car-topper.
- $1.50 for each order delivered with a car-topper!
- Reimbursements are tax free since they are not "wages".
- Expect $14-$24/hr.
- Flexible schedule
- Free meal (slice) with every shift
- 20-50% Employee discount
Posting ID: 580812057Posted: 2020-10-19