1265 US-31, Greenwood, IN 46143
Automotive Sales Consultant
Experience in Luxury Vehicle Sales is preferred, not required.
$2500/month Training Pay Plus Commission/Bonuses!
Walk-In Applicants are welcome!
Hubler Acura is THE award-winning Acura dealership in the Greenwood, IN, area, serving Indianapolis, Carmel and Fishers. We work hard to make every one of our customers feel like family. We believe culture makes a difference and we strive to build lasting relationships with our employees, customers, and the community.
Our luxury car dealership is seeking an experienced Sales Consultant who is a fast learner and preferably has experience with selling luxury vehicles. We provide ongoing professional training to help maximize sales and closing skills, and lead to financial success. We value our employees and invest in their success.
- $2500/MONTH TRAINING PAY FOR 60 DAYS
- $65K TO $150K INCOME POTENTIAL
- Bonuses are paid for goals met and for perfect C.S.I.
- Health coverage
- Paid Vacation and holidays
- Family Environment
- Opportunities for career advancement
Responsibilities - Sales Consultant:
- Determine each customer’s vehicle needs and wants by asking questions and listening.
- Demonstrate vehicles including test drives.
- Ensure that all vehicles are washed and detailed
- Report to the Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews and analytics.
- Keep abreast of incoming inventory, features, accessories, etc., and how they benefit customers.
- Maintain a prospect development system.
- Maintain an owner follow-up system that encourages repeat and referral business.
Qualifications/Requirements - Sales Consultant:
- Prior Sales Experience in luxury vehicles preferred!
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Professional appearance, good communication skills, strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Valid driver's license and good driving record
- Resume must be uploaded, and online assessment completed for immediate consideration.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and be a current resident.
- Must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Posting ID: 577320943Posted: 2020-10-03