The Facility Operator is responsible for the day-to-day operations and maintenance of the Tinuum facility located in Springerville, AZ. Operators work a 12-hour, rotating shift schedule that includes days and nights. We operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. The starting wage range for this role is $22 per hour with opportunity for increases after six months and twelve months of successful employment.
The candidate must have a High School Diploma or GED equivalent, have a minimum of 3 years’ experience operating, maintaining machinery and equipment (preferably at a power/industrial plant), good communication skills, and possess basic computer skills.
1. Operate and maintain the facility to meet the “coal up” requirements of a power plant.
2. Operate and maintain telehandler, skidsteer and other equipment.
3. Perform system checks/inspections of equipment and facility to monitor and maintain proper and accurate application rates of products, as dictated by treatment of coal.
4. Coordinate with power plant personnel to maintain good communications and scheduling of facility operations.
5. Comply with all procedures, policies and requirements necessary to maintain a safe workplace.
6. Comply with all environmental rules, regulations, and reporting requirements.
7. Maintain product storage pile to facilitate the requirement of a consistent product via inventory rotation.
8. Demonstrates effective teamwork by being self-motivated, accepting of assignments and by completing assignments within established procedures.
9. Possesses the ability to follow oral and written instructions including operating manuals, procedures and policies
10. Demonstrates the ability to troubleshoot mechanical and electrical failures and perform emergency repairs to mechanical, electrical, pumping, heating and related equipment.
11. Perform preventive maintenance on all mechanical, pumping, heating and related equipment.
12. Record accurate, timely data and feed rates for products and the operation of PLC systems.
13. The candidate must have the flexibility and ability to work a 12-hour, rotating shift schedule that includes days and nights. We operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
We believe....Cleaner Energy is Our Responsibility.
Renewable energy is our future. Right now, Tinuum's work is focused on making today's power production methods cleaner through our exclusive emissions-reduction technology. Read more at http://www.tinuumgroup.com.
Tinuum Group, LLC provides proven technology that allows coal burning power plants to reduce NOx and mercury emissions with no upfront capital investment.
We are a company that works hard and plays hard. You will find an exciting culture in a small environment that invites you to create and challenge yourself in new ways. We offer world class benefits and perks....a "once in a lifetime" kind of culture!