Family Medicine Physician - Grooming for Medical Director
The White Mountains of Northeastern Arizona
Rural Countryside Beckoning All Outdoor EnthusiastsWe consider ourselves to be a family at our clinic/adjoining hospital and we are seeking a Family Medicine Physician who wants the same. Join a fiscally and financially sound, growing organization, celebrating 60 years serving the Valley, with a supportive team focused on the patients!
- Outpatient with inpatient rounding responsibilities (rounding is negotiable)
- Monday-Friday 8-5pm – but we are flexible if you wish a 4-day work week
- Full practice is only 15-20 patients per day in a service area of 15,000 persons
- Experienced physicians highly desired and those what wish to take on the very easy role of Medical Director within a year or two
- We would like a physician who wishes to round between 5-6 patients in the adjoining critical access hospital
- Employed opportunity - competitive salary, full medical/dental/vision benefits, PTO, CME allowance & time off; 403(b) malpractice & tail insurance, relocation assistance provided and more!
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with valid medical license
This is a practice where you’ll be done seeing patients early enough to take a hike in the evening and not have to think twice about locking your doors as you leave! We love our community and we know that if you want quality of practice and a simple life, you’ll love moving here and being a part of this community/gorgeous valley!
- This area is a haven for outdoor enthusiasts sitting at nearly 7,000 ft. above sea level
- Take advantage of acres of land where can enjoy hunting (elk and deer predominantly), hiking, camping, biking, trout fishing, water skiing or just decompress and experience the serenity of nature’s beauty right in your own backyard
- Enjoy 274 days of Arizona sunshine and average highs of 84 in July and lows of only 17 in December
- Our community boasts multiple houses of worship, public school K-12 with unsurpassed community spirit for our schools’ sporting activities
- Small town living with what you need right there, but it’s only 44 miles away from your favorite Walmart or Starbucks - you can also live where you wish as there’s only phone-based call
- You can enjoy rural Arizona but get your big city fix (or international airport) in a short 3.5 hours’ drive to Phoenix or 3 hours to Albuquerque, New Mexico
Job ID: FP 10833948
Posting ID: 562765942Posted: 2020-08-08