To provide excellent guest service through deli department activities.
1. Provide polite, friendly greetings and interactions with all guests.
2. Perform assigned duties in what can be a fast paced work environment while interacting with guests and team members.
3. Ability to explain Product available in specific area (ingredients, flavors, menu items).
4. Actively provide samples to guests and explain offering as needed.
5. Efficiently prepare product for sale (frying, cutting, slicing, weighing, pricing and cooking).
6. Maintain product level, quality and freshness according to station guidelines.
7. Maintain sanitation standards in the cooler, freezer, prep area and sales area.
8. Communicate guest requests to management and/or satisfy request in a timely manner.
9. Communicate temperature and/or product breakdowns to supervisor.
10. Keep supply and work area neat, clean and tidy at all times.
11. Maintain proper grooming and uniform standard.
12. Performs front end duties to insure “no noticeable wait” standard is maintained.
13. Announce specials and sale info on the PA system.
14. Assist in product receiving and storage.
15. Perform all other duties as assigned by management.
1. Friendly, outgoing personality.
2. Ability to work well with others.
3. Ability to lift 25 lbs. consistently and 50 lbs. occasionally.
4. Ability to read and understand information and direction.
5. Effective communication, customer service and selling skills.
6. Must be at least 18 years old.
7. Ability to bend, kneel and stand for extended periods of time.
Posting ID: 563176515Posted: 2020-09-11