Shift Leader - NIGHT SHIFTS
General support locations could include: Greer, Greenville and Spartanburg.
Night shifts: 6:00 pm - 6:00 a.m. or 7:00 PM - 7:00 a.m. (must be available for 8-12 hour shifts)
Pay rate begins at $14/ hour for any time before 11pm then bumps up to $16/hour between 11pm - 6am.
*Pay rate begins at $15.25/ hour from 7pm - 11pm, then changes to $17.25 starting at 11pm.
$15.25 & $25.88/hour on Fridays
*$22.88 & $34.50/hour on Saturdays
*$30.50 & $17.25/hour on Sundays
This is an entry level position. We find individuals with any of the following experience and characteristics, tend to do well in this position:
Exciting entry level opportunity with exposure to fast-paced and dynamic manufacturing environments. Introduction to leadership, training and development, and health and safety within an expanding company with opportunity for growth.
Shift leaders contributes to customer satisfaction through training and validation of employees and adhering to company policy. The Shift Leader ensures operations are successful through diligence and vigilance, with a heavy focus on inspection and customer service.
· Reporting to the Project Leader
· Inspector Training & Validation
· Customer Service
· Shift Update Communications
· Inspect parts and role model inspector performance standards
· Valid Driver Permit Required
· Strong Communication Skills (Written & Verbal)
· Demonstrated ability to work with and lead small teams
· Exposure to manufacturing is an asset, not mandatory
· Continuous standing
· Physical handling of automotive parts and components repetitively