La Parrilla Mexican Restaurant is seeking to hire Line Cooks and Prep Cooks, immediately!
Please review the following requirements and if you feel that you are a good fit and are ready to work and stay busy, please contact us immediately! Pay rate will be based on experience and discussed with you at the interview.
* Prepare basic components of each dish on our menu using our proven recipes
* Memorize and utilize our serving portion sizes and all basic mean prep procedures used in the kitchen
*Maintains a clean work environment including sweeping and mopping kitchen floors when necessary
*Perform daily inspection in the kitchen area for safety and sanitation
* Monitor product freshness and rotate out old product based on a schedule created by the restaurant
* Work with team of cooks to do portion prep work for other shifts when needed
* 1+ years' cooking and kitchen administration experience
* Ability to work on your feet for eight hours or more a day
* High level of professionalism
* Comfortable working with a team in a fast-paced kitchen environment
* Excellent verbal communication and organizational skills
* Must be able to lift at least 40 pounds at a time on a regular basis
Walk-ins are accepted Tuesdays & Wednesdays between 2:00pm - 3:30pm, ask to speak with a hiring manager. Stop in and apply today!
This post does not reflect all skills and requirements that may be needed for this position.