At Phoenix Home Care & Hospice, we provide home care services to our clients of all ages in Missouri, Kansas, Colorado and Illinois. We are seeking Patient, Honest and Compassionate individuals to join our team! Job Description
Living the best life possible is a goal that everyone has. For some, a bit of help is needed. For these individuals having a direct support professional
in their lives, gives them an opportunity to meet goals, learn new skills and live life to the fullest. Our Direct Support Position Includes:
Caring for individuals in their home with developmental disabilities by assisting with activities of daily living. This may include but not limited to: bathing, toileting, transfer, ambulation, skin care, grooming, extension of therapies and exercise, meal preparation, and feeding. BENEFITS:
- Paid Training & Competitive Hourly Compensation.
- Weekly Direct Deposit!
- Flexible Scheduling and Mileage Compensation Packages!
- Benefits Packages including Medical, Dental, 401K, PTO and more!
- Employee Referral Program
- Must have a reliable vehicle that you drive yourself.
- Must have a valid and active driver’s license.
- Must have current auto insurance.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED.
- One year of DMH experience/Personal Assistant experience preferred.
- Must be available at least one weekend per month.
- Must be willing to get CPR and First Aid training prior to first shift.
Phoenix Home Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Phoenix is a drug-free workplace and administers pre-employment post-offer drug testing.
Posting ID: 572130930Posted: 2020-09-07