Job Posted by ApplicantPro
- Interpretation Proficiency in Kanuri
- Interpretation from target language dialect to English (ILR Level 3)
- Working proficiency in English (ILR Level 3)
- Demonstrated ability to conduct accurate translation, transcription, and interpretation
- Must have typing and computer skills
- Must be able to think quickly and work in a professional atmosphere as part of a team
- Ability to understand the essentials of all speech in a standard dialect and have broad vocabulary to rarely require assistance for paraphrasing or explanation.
- Ability to follow accurately the essentials of conversations between educated native speakers
- Ability to understand radio broadcasts, news stories similar to wire service reports, oral reports, some oral technical reports, and public addresses on non-technical subjects.
- Preferred: Individuals with an active TOP SECRET security clearance with SCI access
- All candidates must pass a U.S. Government Counterintelligence (CI) screening and polygraph to obtain a TOP SECRETsecurity clearance with SCI access
- U.S. Citizenship
* Federal requirements mandate that all applicants for this position must be U.S. citizens.* Priority will be given to applicants with active security clearances, recent CI interviews, and current polygraphs.
Posting ID: 546989848Posted: 2020-05-29