P-Specialist, Social Media Care
PR026-PR-PR Regional Office
In today's hectic environment filled with constant motion, we at T-Mobile USA pride ourselves on providing wireless communications that allow our customers to stick together with the people who mean the most to them. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA, Inc. is the mobile communications subsidiary of Deutsche Telekom AG (NYSE: DT) and serves more than 30 million customers nationwide. We have more than 40,000 employees who work together to keep our customers connected through the quality of our service, the span of our coverage, the reliability of our network and the value of our plans.
This position supports T-Mobile's Knowledge Management and Social Customer Support strategy by maintaining the vitality and growth of T-Mobile communities for multiple channels, including but not limited to Customer Care, Retail, Partner Brands, Technical Care, and customers.
B7 Tabonuco St Ste 700
Equal Employment Opportunity
We take equal opportunity seriously-by choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and will not be tolerated.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Resolving issues and answering questions in T-Mobile social channels, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, G+, and chat
• Reviewing and moderating community discussions around billing, devices, and troubleshooting flows
• Moving community discussions to different areas as appropriate
• Resolve customer issues using customer service systems
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: "TMUS") is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
• 1-2 years' experience in an online community moderator, editing, or analyst position
• Extreme discretion when handling confidential and/or proprietary information
• Call center experience
• Experience with Jive Social Business Software (SBS)
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with proven ability to write clear, concise, and accurate messages for a variety of audiences while adhering to an established style
• Ability to produce in a fast-paced, high-volume, deadline-driven environment
• Ability to develop in-depth knowledge of assigned functional areas
• Ability to think creatively and develop new solutions
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Visio, and Adobe Acrobat, and other desktop publishing tools
• Basic knowledge of HTML
• Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent work experience
• At least 18 years of age
• Legally authorized to work in the United States
• High School Diploma or GED
• Pre-employment background screen