We are looking to hire an experienced HR Generalist that can effectively contribute to the advancement of our Human Resources Department. The hired person shall demonstrate to be a dynamic and enthusiastic team player, that can respond with agility on a rapidly changing environment. The sustained growth of our company offers an excellent opportunity for a trained resource to make a real impact on our organization. This professional will perform generalist HR duties in the areas of associate relations, policy interpretation and application, non-exempt staffing, and second tier payroll & benefits issues.
- Administers the compensation programs; monitors the performance evaluation program and revises as necessary.
- Answer questions, and counsel associates regarding policies.
- Assist supervisors with disciplinary and other personnel issues. Counsel associates on performance and behavioral issues.
- Collaborate in the planning and provision of Occupational Health & Safety programs.
- Complete regular reports as required (e.g., headcount, overtime, attendance, organization chart, etc.).
- Conducts recruitment efforts including posting jobs, evaluating applications, interviewing candidates, scheduling employment tests, securing reference checks; extending offers, and onboarding.
- Coordinate and facilitate workforce training (including new hire orientation) as needed. Conduct periodic reviews of training and education documentation.
- Develop recommendations and coordinate employee relations activities and special projects to maintain a positive employer-associate relationship and maintain morale.
- Maintain compliance with federal, state and local employment and benefits laws and regulations.
- Maintain HR databases through the use of HR software. Verify accuracy of data, investigate causes of discrepancies, and make necessary corrections.
- Partner with management to communicate various human resource policies, procedures, laws, standards and other government regulations.
- Performs benefits administration, including claims resolution, change reporting, revision of invoices for payment and communicating benefits information to employees.
- Support management in the investigations of any alleged employee misconduct.
- Bachelors' Degree in HR, Business, or other related area, plus a minimum of 5 years' experience in HR (or equivalent in experience and other education).
- Broad knowledge of Human Resources and especially associate relations practices.
- Organizational and leadership/management skills.
- Mathematical, analytical, and computer skills emphasizing the use of Microsoft Office.
- Strong verbal, written, and cross-culture communication skills, emphasizing interpersonal and group communication skills.
Posting ID: 603830387Posted: 2021-03-04