Job Title: Office Clerk
Location: East Greenbush, New York, US - 12061
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 12 Months With Possible To Perm Or Extend
About Our Client: They makes buying, selling, owning and using cars easier for everyone. With the technology, market intelligence, and products and services, my client simplifies the trusted exchange and mobility of vehicles and maximizes value for dealers, manufacturers and car shoppers.
- The Office Clerk II (Cash-Out) is responsible for the timely and accurate processing of payments from completed registration and titling deals, to include: Copying, cashing-out and invoicing completed deals that are returned from the various state motor vehicle departments / agencies.
- The Office Clerk II (Cash-Out) will also assist the Accounting Team with other daily accounting / finance tasks, as needed.
- The successful completion of this work directly impacts RegUSA revenue.
- Run reports each day and file or fax the reports appropriately.
- Assist team members with cash-out questions.
- Monitor any discrepancies between fee estimate and actual DMV fees.
- Copy the DMV receipts and keep copies with the completed work.
- Cash out returned DMV work, by state, verify and fill customers’ orders.
- Print daily payment report and submit to Accounting department for auditing.
- Utilizing EZ Trax, ship the completed work to Clients or Owners.
- Close-out daily fee estimates.
- Sort and mail daily paperwork within required time frames, open packages and match up and verify the returning completed deals with the copies on file.
- Fax invoices and copies of transactions (when applicable) to dealerships.
- All other duties as assigned by Management
Education & Specialized Knowledge:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Specifically, Excel & Word)
- Ability to work in fast paced environment.
- Ability to multi task while maintaining established output and accuracy standards.
- Ability to be neat and organized.
- Ability to communicate and interact with team members and customers in a professional manner.
- Strong time management skills and ability to meet multiple deadlines.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule.
- Minimum of 1 year of Accounting/Finance experience preferred
- Experience in the automobile or Auction industry desirable
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Raj Singh
Posting ID: 574577918Posted: 2020-09-22