is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead
provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion. We are interviewing and hiring now! Full or Part-Time available! All work over 40 hours per week is paid at 1.5x regular pay!
Duties include, but are not limited to:
*Applicant must be willing to learn - skills training provided by Home Instead*
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer's Care
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- MUST possess a valid driver's license, vehicle registration and valid auto insurance
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay ($13.00 and up). Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 608509094Posted: 2021-02-24