Provide administrative and clerical support for the Direct Marketing department through data entry, filing, and generating reports. Assist customers with questions related to direct mail offers.
- Assist in creating and running reports and mailing lists from the database.
- Perform data entry and data maintenance in the database system.
- File reports and correspondence accurately in accordance with the department's established filing systems.
- Maintain the confidentiality of all files, mailing lists, and records.
- Maintain accurate records of all direct marketing projects.
- Assist customers with questions related direct mail offers.
- Must be computer literate with experience in spreadsheet applications, preferably in Excel format; prior experience with CMS is preferred.
- Must have some knowledge of database concepts.
- Must be detail-oriented, able to multitask and have good time management skills.
- Must have excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Must be able to spell accurately, utilize proper grammar and punctuation skills at a level generally attained through completion of a high school or equivalent education.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary licenses and/or certifications.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Posting ID: 584358211Posted: 2020-11-17