Construction Project Manager
Your New Company:
Hernandez Consulting & Construction is a construction project management firm and general contractor specializing in Design, Construction, Development & Sustainability.
Your New Role:
Hernandez Consulting & Construction is looking for an individual, with at least 5 years of experience, to join its expanding team as a Construction Project Manager. You must demonstrate at least five (5) years of experience in managing and overseeing projects. This role will be responsible for the overall cohesion of the construction project. Someone with an undergraduate degree in construction management would be ideal.
What You'll Need to Succeed:
- Construction Related Degree (BA/BSc) or a good tenure in a construction company.
- 5 years’ experience in construction management as a Project Manager.
- Great Communication Skills.
- Willingness to take on additional tasks.
- Be a self-starter.
- Ability to drive and push all involved parties forward towards project completion.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Project and/or Primavera.
What you’ll be doing in your new role:
- Prepares and maintains the Progress Schedule.
- Prepares processes RFI's and submittals.
- Expedites Scheduled Shop Drawings and Shop Drawing Log.
- Maintain Company Reports (Weekly and Monthly).
- Prepare monthly Pay Applications, process and approve bills and invoices. Maintain cash flow reports, and update cost reports.
- Prepares change orders for all Client changes. Represents the company as the liaison between Client and Architect.
- Notify Client and Architect of any and all potential time delays, changes, payments, and labor disputes.
- Maintain safety control.
- Administer the Client and Subcontractor contracts.
- Expedite material deliveries and labor to the project. Maintain delivery schedules for all material and equipment.
- Prepare subcontractor change orders.
- Prepare all necessary correspondence to all subcontractors, Client, and Architect.
- Schedule and hold weekly job site meetings with all subcontractors, Client, and Architect.
- Maintain project budget and cost control.
- Maintains organization of the project job site office and site.
- Maintains quality control, production control, and job site administration.
- Maintain job site files.
- Maintain contract documents and keep up to date as-built drawings.
- Prepare monthly cost reports and coordinate projections with the superintendent.
- Submit weekly labor reports.
- Keep Management advised of any and all potential issues or problems.
You’ll need to embrace Hernandez Consulting & Construction’s Core Values:
- We are Team Players
- We are Self-Driven
- We are Solution Focused
- We are Accountable
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- You’ll be part of a highly motivated team
- Competitive salary
- Room for growth
- You’ll be able to collaborate and learn from our talent-laden team
What's in It for You
As a member of our highly collaborative team, we provide you with a flexible benefits package that reflects our respect for your workplace contributions, professional goals, and personal priorities.
- Very Competitive Salary with Vehicle Allowance
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- 401(K) retirement planning with employer matching
- Individual Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- A Generous Personal Time Off Program - including sick and personal days
- A Real Bonus Program
- Employee Stock Ownership Program. You’ll own stock in our company once vested.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Hernandez Consulting & Construction is an equal opportunity employer. Hernandez Consulting & Construction does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
Powered by JazzHR