The Front Desk Associate will be responsible for superior customer service to current Club4Fitness members as well as prospects seeking to join.
Responsibilities of Front Desk Associate
1. Greet members, prospective members and guests, providing exceptional customer service.
2. Handle all front desk related activities including:
3. Answer phones in a friendly manner and assist callers with a variety of questions.
4. Check members into the PEAK purchasing system.
5. Assist with the new membership signing-up process.
6. Take prospective members on tours of the Club facility.
7. Update member account information, as needed.
8. Respond to member questions and concerns in a timely and professional manner and elevate to Assistant Manager or Manager, as needed.
9. Assist in maintaining the neatness and cleanliness of the club.
10. Complete daily Club cleaning assignments.
1. Customer service background preferred.
2. Basic computer proficiency.
3. A passion for fitness and health.
4. Upbeat and positive attitude!
5. Punctuality and reliability is an absolute must!
6. Exceptional customer service skills; able to interact in a positive and professional way with members and co-workers, exceeding the member's expectations.
7. Strong listener with the ability to empathize with Club members and problem-solve in partnership with Club management personnel.
8. Demonstrate diplomacy and professionalism in all interactions while using appropriate behavior and language.
9. High School diploma/GED equivalent required.
10. CPR / AED certification preferrred.
11. Must be 18 years of age or older.
1. Continual standing and walking during shift.
2. Continual talking in person or on the phone during shift.
3. Close reading work while working on computer equipment as well as some repetitive motions while typing and involved in cleaning activities.
4. Must be able to occasionally lift up to 50 lbs.
5. Regular exposure to certain chemicals related to cleaning products.