Call Recruiting Today @ (877) 958-6627 x316
Join our staff and grow with *Quaker Valley Foods
Local CDL Class A and B Refer Drivers
, a refrigerated food distributor located in NE Philadelphia, PA.*
Responsible for driving a tractor-trailer in compliance with applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations as well as company policies and procedures to transport various materials in a safe and timely manner. Must have a clean MVR and CDL A or B license with 3 years of driving experience.
Benefits: Health, Dental and 401K
- Deliver goods while operating a tractor-trailer truck
- Load and unload cargo.
- Report to a dispatcher any incidents encountered on the road.
- Follow all applicable traffic laws.
- Inspect their trailer before and after the trip, and record any defects they find.
- Follow accident procedures if an accident occurs.
- Report serious mechanical problems to the appropriate personnel.
- Get goods to client on time.
- Maintain ELDs.
Quaker Valley Foods is an EOE (equal opportunity employer) and a drug-free workplace. QVF performs criminal background checks on all potential employees.
Click below to apply or call recruiting today @ (877) 958-6627 x316
- Must have a current CDL A or B license.
- Must have a clean MVR.
- Must have at least 3-5 years of on the road experience driving a tractor-trailer.
- Must be able to operate vehicle using a manual shift.
- Ability to read letters and numbers in English and perform simple math.
- Must be able to bend and lift weights of 25-100 lbs.
- Must be able to follow directions and work independently.
- Requires high degree of attention, skill, and dexterity in the use of a pallet jack and hand trucks.
- High school diploma/General Education Degree (GED) preferred.
- Ability to follow written or verbal instructions.
Posting ID: 608108319Posted: 2021-02-22