*You are applying for work with a franchisee of Taco
Bell, not Taco Bell Corp.; franchisee of Arby's, not Arby's Corp; or
franchisee of Long John Silvers, not Long John Silvers Corp. or any of
their affiliates. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer.
Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and
benefit programs that can vary among franchisees.*
Team Member-Reports to Manager's
- Must be pleasant, helpful, and courteous to fellow employees and our guests.
- May be certified in certain positions in the Restaurant, from the Cash register to making sandwiches, prepping food, making salads, deep frying, light kitchen cleaning duties, closing, and opening of the restaurant.
- Great potential for Promotion to a Team Trainer, Shift Manager, and Full-Time Asst. Manager position, with potential for managing your own restaurant!
- Is empowered to give our Guests the best Customer Service in the industry, by greeting them in a pleasant manner, assisting them with menu choices, assisting them throughout their dining experience.
- Works with fellow team members, to assure standards are met and consistent.
- Works in a pleasant atmosphere having fun and assure Cleanliness and Quality are top priorities.
- 401K Plan for qualifying applicants matched by our Company.
- Employee referral incentive.
- Salary Review and evaluation.
- Vacation, 1 week after one year of service.
- Competitive Salary
- College Book Incentive
- Join our team and eat for free!
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
Posting ID: 602065457Posted: 2021-01-29