POSITION TITLE: Cake Decorator
REPORTS TO: Bakery Manager
FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt
Responsible for decorating all ordered cakes.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1) Maintain presentable and adequately filled shelves.
2) Control freshness by coding all products and pulling out-of-code merchandise daily.
3) Wrap, package, and price all products accurately and legibly.
4) Maintain the regular cleaning and sanitation program established by company policies.
5) Maintain good customer relations by providing prompt and courteous customer service.
6) Greet all customers and be observant to you surroundings.
7) To ensure all cake orders are completed to the customer's satisfaction.
8) Abide by all company policies as stated in the Employee Handbook.
SUPPLEMENTAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1) Answer phones and to take special orders.
2) Assist in baking of products when needed.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
1) Must have strong communication skills to provide adequate customer service.
2) Must have dexterity in hands to wrap, package, and decorate products.
3) Must be able to read and write to properly tag and price the products.
4) Must have previous experience decorating cakes.
5) Must be able to lift up to fifty (50) pounds as needed.
Posting ID: 540020721Posted: 2020-07-14