The Faulkner Automotive Group is looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated Sales Consultant to join our team! Faulkner is a place you can establish a career and grow with the organization. While sales experience is a plus, it is not required! We provide training to all of our employees and offer continued growth opportunities for those that have excellent talent, energy and ambition to succeed. We offer a top-tier benefits package to all full-time employees, including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K plus company match, Employee Referral Bonuses and Paid Vacation.
As a Sales Consultant, you are the first point of contact for all customers entering the dealership. It is your job to greet the customer and provide them with an unmatched car buying experience! Sales Consultants aim to close sales by overcoming objections and carrying out the sales process in a professional manner from beginning to end. This process includes asking discovery questions, providing test drives, explaining vehicle features and comparing vehicle benefits. The sales process does not stop there - following up with customers post-visit and post-sale ensures our customer satisfaction! With a competitive salary plus uncapped commission, earning potential is unlimited!
The typical schedule for a Sales Consultant is Monday through Saturday with one day off during the week. Sales Consultants are typically scheduled for 45-48 hours per week.
Become part of the Faulkner Family and join our team!
• Identify and analyze customer needs, provide superior customer service
• Meet daily, weekly and monthly vehicle sales quotas
• Build and maintain customer loyalty through effective communication
• Attend sales meetings and continuous training
• Ensure Faulkner processes are being followed consistently
• Follow up with incoming leads, build strong customer base
• Applicants must be at least 18 years old and have a clean, valid driver's license
• High School Diploma or equivalent - Bachelor's Degree is highly preferred
• Minimum of 2 years' experience in automotive sales/retail sales, with a proven record of selling a minimum quota established by management (education can be substituted for experience)
• Commitment to exceptional customer service
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Ability to work well in a team environment
• Ability to pass manufacturer tests
• Selected candidate must be able to perform all job functions, including: bending, standing, lifting, and reaching.
The Faulkner Automotive Group is a family-owned and -operated automotive group serving Central and Southeastern Pennsylvania with the best vehicles and services. Our dealership group is composed of 28 dealership locations and 21 franchises, making us one of the largest family-run dealer groups in the country.
While our network has expanded, our core values haven't changed. We remain committed to growing the business and continuing our reputation as an industry leader and are looking to hire and retain bright, diverse and energetic people who have high integrity and share our commitment to a customer satisfaction business philosophy.
Faulkner is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.
Posting ID: 561996431Posted: 2020-07-10