This is the job description for MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN
Job Title: Maintenance Technician
Company: Dimension Development
Reports To: Chief Engineer
Job Description Date: May 1, 2014
Job Purpose: To repair and maintain physical structure of hotel using hand tools and power tools.
1. Maintain hotel, pool, and surrounding area, performing minor and routine painting, plumbing,
electrical wiring, HVAC functions, and other related maintenance activities, using hand tools.
2. Notify management concerning need for major repairs or additions to lighting, heating, and
3. Respond to guest requests for service according to company policy. Keep records of rooms
4. Program phone equipment according to hotel needs.
5. Observe equipment and utility meter readings on a daily basis.
6. Stay accessible to Front Desk and Chief Engineer.
7. Maintain files of Material Safety Data Sheets.
8. Ensure par stocking of regularly used parts and supplies.
9. Learn emergency procedures.
10. Other duties as assigned.
1. Understand and use specifications.
2. Work to precise measurements.
3. Use arithmetic to measure, compute amount of materials to use, and to inspect product to be
sure it conforms to requirements.
4. Lift and move materials and products.
5. Climb and balance self.
6. Work outdoors in all kinds of weather.
Posting ID: 51290185Posted: 2020-08-03