Prepares food following standard recipes and special request orders. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensures preparation areas are clean and well stocked.
- Accurately assembles food to be cooked.
- Cooks food at proper temperature and time.
- Cleans kitchen area and other areas as assigned.
- Follows LEAN processes as defined for both their role and the pizzeria.
- Works with Team Members throughout the location on a daily basis including: Store Management, Front of the House and Back of the House staff.
- Performs kitchen maintenance such as emptying trash, washing dishes, testing food temperatures as needed.
- Uses oven, grill, and fryer to cook menu items.
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job. Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Work Environment and Physical Requirements:
- Knowledge of how to operate kitchen related equipment
- Knowledge of health hazards in food preparation and service
- Verbally interacts with Management, Team Members and Guests
- Able to report to work in a neat clean uniform
- Willingness to work rotating shift schedules
- Able to lift up to 20 lbs on a regular basis
- Able to reach, bend, stoop, kneel, or crouch
- Able to stand for an extended period of time
- While performing the duties of this job, the Team Member is exposed to wet, humid, hot, crowded, and loud conditions.
- Hazards include, but are not limited to, cuts, slipping, tripping, falls, and burns.
- Non slip shoes are required to be worn at all times by all Team Members in the pizzerias
- Must be at least 16 years old
Some restaurant experience preferred but not required
Posting ID: 582636320Posted: 2020-12-01