- Care for machinery and equipment by completing preventative maintenance, including lubricating moving components, adjusting parts, rebuilding, completing scheduled service and assisting operators on change over
- Ensure work area and equipment is kept clean and orderly at all times
- Daily examination of equipment for assigned area to identify signs of excessive wear, defects, and damage.
- Repair industrial equipment and machinery to ensure they're always in proper working order.
- Record all maintenance and repair services performed, and keep track of all materials and parts used during the repair process. Observe and promote all plant safety and GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) specifications.
- Study manufacturer manuals and blueprints and carefully follow directions when operating or setting up newly-acquired machinery or making repairs
- Attend training both off-site and on-site as needed
- Make leadership aware of materials and parts that are needed when inventory grows low or is depleted.
Shift start: 2:00PM or 10:30PM
Shift length: 8 - 10 hours
Monday - Friday
Tyson Foods is one of the world's largest food companies and a recognized leader in protein. Founded in 1935 by John W. Tyson and grown under three generations of family leadership, the company has a broad portfolio of products and brands like Tyson®, Jimmy Dean®, Hillshire Farm®, Ball Park®, Wright®, Aidells®, ibp®, and State Fair®. Tyson Foods innovates continually to make protein more sustainable, tailor food for everywhere it's available and raise the world's expectations for how much good food can do. Headquartered in Springdale, Arkansas, the company had 121,000 team members at September 29, 2018. Through its Core Values, Tyson Foods strives to operate with integrity, create value for its shareholders, customers, communities and team members and serve as a steward of the animals, land, and environment entrusted to it.